Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Oath 7 x 5 Acrylic Interior Church Painting


$125.00 + $10.00 S/H

I am a very spiritual person and wasn't raised in the Catholic Church but something about this photo I took moved me in a very spiritual way. I hope it inspires you as well.

John K. Harrell Fine Art


Roxanne Clingman said...

Nice! Great atmosphere with the white on white. The peace of sanctuary comes through.

Stevie Denny said...

John, this painting is very touching. I went to Catholic school for twelve years, taught by a very dedicated group of nuns who provided a wonderful education. Your painting conveys that feeling of total commitment to their chosen vocation.

Amira Rahim said...

I'm not Catholic, but this is a very touching photo for me as well. I'm a Muslim artist and I find the composition especially serene and calming. Nice work